Saturday, January 3, 2009

Did I really see it ??????


UTAH FANS at my PARTY
Utah: 31 Alabama: 17

I am not sure I actually saw it but I did. I am so glad I had someone to watch that amazing miracle with. It would have just been a total shame to see that miracle game by myself. Instead, I had my best friends, parents, relatives, my two boys (and Kirby, but she only likes the band stuff) again at uncle Lou's house and it was everything I could have hoped for. I guess I know how bad the good Lord knew I needed friends and family around me.
It was important. I know this picture is not the best, but it shows you a little of my party.

4 comments:

Dan Cook said...

What miracle? That was no miracle. The Utes were legitimately the better team.

And yes, I was actually cheering for them too...

Nikki said...

We had a party at Stacie's as well - we were with you in spirit :) -- and just like Dan, this true blue cougar was cheering for the Utes as well. I'm glad they won!

Holly Peterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly Peterson said...

I had to keep reminding Ken to breath!