Thursday, January 1, 2009

Party on.....

Visits from Angels on this side:

I have had quite a few inspirational visits from a lot of really neat people and I greatly appreciate it. One of my good friends from High School, Gary Bolingbroke came down from Cedar a couple of days ago and we talked for hours. We shared a lot of memories but also reinforced each other with stories and discussion of inspiration. It is amazing how you can find positive things in any situation. Thanks for that Gary.





NEW YEAR'S HOPES:

So in a moment of almost desperation, I asked my Uncle Lou if I could maintain my tradition of watching Football on New Year's day with him at his house. He agreed and the wheels went into motion. Next thing I know, my folks decide to drive down, and then a dear friend from way back (Zane W.) decides to drive down from Logan today to join the party too. So I went from total depression to total "fun times" in one day. I think that maybe, it is an attempt to make up for the depressing Christmas time I went through. We are right in the middle of the Rose Bowl and it has been great. I will fill in more details later. The rest of them came over and are playing new games we got for Christmas. More details later, but I wanted to tell everyone that has motivated me to make the effort for this party. The tradition has continued.

No comments: