Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Parents know best

My folks drove down from Salt Lake to be here and we just had a great day today and I was sad it had to end, but I probably need to get some sleep for the procedure tomorrow. This procedure really isn't a huge deal (I have to convince myself too) but I appreciate everyone's prayers and all. We spent the afternoon playing card games and then they came back over tonight and we played some more with the kids. Justin actually won "for the first time in his life"....lol. Then mom and I talked for hours which was a small miracle in itself. Between her health and mine, I was surprised when I saw the time and realized what we accomplished. Sad it had to end but so grateful for the time we could share. Dad just fell asleep sitting upright on the couch but that was good for him too.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone again for the support and the prayers and God willing I will be "talking" to you all soon.

1 comment:

Holly Peterson said...

Thinking about you all day today1/21/09! Hoping all went well with the "proceedure"!

Love ya
Holly