Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Party on dude.........

******** CHRISTMAS PARTY - ST. GEORGE IT DEPARTMENT


You know just when you need it most, good friends come through. I got a call yesterday (had a pretty rough time with the reality of "no miracle") and my old co-workers from the City here invited me to their department Christmas party luncheon. I was thrilled to say yes but I knew I would have to convince Julie to let me go. It turned out she was actually in favor and encouraged me to go. So I went and talk about a great therapy program. Tons of great food (and they didn't make me bring anything), Wii games on the huge overhead projector, and the best friends and company anyone could ask for. I really needed the change and the company. Totally therapeutic.



Thanks goes out to the great IT department here in St. George. They really know how to show an old co-worker a good time........ they were awesome and I am ready to go after it again. Now ....pictures......


Don't forget to check out the "Christmas Story" leg lamp on the table (only Josh H. would have one...lol) It was also "frajeelay".......

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Good for you Jim...glad that you were able to go and that you had such a good time. Amen to the good friends are theraputic--