Friday, December 19, 2008

Nicole is here.....yippeeeee

My daughter Nicole finished her finals and drove down from Salt Lake this morning. She just walked in the door and it will be so fun to have her here (she does the dishes a lot for us....lol) and we are going to bake cookies and watch the Santa Clause movies and everything. Yippeeeeeee. I am really excited for Christmas. I am a total Christmas nut and I am so grateful I have been given a chance to spend at least one more (hopefully a lot more) with my family.

I don't know what the future will bring, but the present is doing real good at this point with all things considered. At least I am here and with my family for the holidays. Thanks to prayers from everyone and miracles, I am stil here.....(gotta stop before I start tearing up again).

Now she (Nicole) is out playing christmas music on her flute which she hasn't played for a while and Julie is accompanying her on the piano....... I LOVE Christmas.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I love Christmas too. Do you think it's because we had such a nice childhood? Every Christmas, that I remember, was filled with family, friends, fun and yummy food. We weren't rich in the worldly sense but we were as happy as kings at Christmas - thanks to mom and dad. One of my favorite Christmas memories will always be the one when you stayed home to babysit me (I was 9 or so). I don't remember where everyone else was, but it was just you and me. You were teaching me swing dance moves in the living room and then we decorated a gingerbread house together. Oh, yeah - thanks to you and my other siblings of the 70's I'm a total Carpenters junkie! It's not Christmas unless Karen and her brother (what's his name?) are singing Do You Hear What I Hear? and Little Alter Boy. Awww - good times!