Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fun times today

So we tried it out and it was fun fun fun. Julie and I went to Walmart. Our experience was a little bit different than Megan's (might have been the time of day). It wasn't very crowded and I had a great time racing around in those little electric cars (played "chicken" with several others and I always won.... they were all old fogies) and found all the stuff I wanted to get for Christmas (mostly candy......lol). Then we stopped at Subway and I forgot how good those Subs can be when you have been eating in a lot (not that Julie hasn't been feeding me good).

Stopped at City Hall to get a paper notarized and ended up seeing lots of people so it took longer than anticipated. Made one other stop to get some presents and when i finally got home, I was tired but oh so happy. Back to back days out for fun and a date with my wife today. I fell asleep in less than 5 minutes but smiling from ear to ear.

Good times. Anxious to see where I can dream up tomorrow..... maybe we will drive to Vegas and drop some serious change........

2 comments:

StGeorgeJosh said...

What a blessing! I have alway's wanted to race around in those things. Let me know next time you go, I will play chicken with you....if you dare!

Brooke said...

Hmmmmm....Jim vs. Josh...I am putting my money on Jim (sorry Josh). I have a feeling he has some moves no one knows about. You better watch out the next time you are at Wal-mart.

Jim it was great seeing you yesterday!!!

Brooke Smith