Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday

And so it drags on. I am glad I had a few good weeks and lots of people visit because this treatment effects keeps hanging on longer than before. I may not have a good week this time. Even today I was barely able to get some food in me but all I want to do is sleep, and sleep, and sleep. I hope I get a turn around soon. If not, I will have very little time to feel better before we go back to it again. Yukkky. Still have a bit of a bad attitude.

Last night I also had a terrible bout of fear. After Julie went to bed, I had a great fear come over me and the worst part was I didn't know what I was afraid of. But until I laid down next to Julie I was almost completely overcome with fear. After laying by her for 10 minutes and saying a prayer, I finally felt better and went to bed on my side, took my pills and went to sleep. Still don't know what it was, but I know I didn't like it. I hope it doesn't come again.

Well time for my afternoon nap (like my Dad says).

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Jim
I am sorry to hear this week was such a hard one. You are an amazing brother and such an inspiration for me. I definitly believe the stronger the spirit the harder the trial, we won't be given anything that we can't get through but we must rely on the Lord. We love you and our prayers are with you.

Love,

Wendy

Jim Cook said...

Thanks for being a great sister too.

Holly Peterson said...

Fear of the unknown? -

I'm afraid too.

Love,

Holly

ps - don't forget that goal. I'm counting on it.

Judy said...

I love you Jim & Julie. I am sorry that this is happening to you.