Monday, February 23, 2009

New test

I guess the Lord decided we didn't have enough trials and tests, so he blessed us with the flu. While Brittany was here over the weekend, Katie picked up the flu bug somewhere. She started throwing up Saturday. So we are quarantined into our rooms and poor Julie has been pushed to the limit. Luckily her parents are coming down today and try and give her a break. Her Dad is going to "tend" us (me and Katie) and her Mom is going to take her out for "Julie day". I am so glad. She needs a break. One of us dependent, whining, needy patients is enough to do anyone under, but now two is what I would consider cruel and unusual punishment. My thanks goes to them even before they get here. Julie is so looking forward to it.

5 comments:

Holly Peterson said...

Im sure as you've had visits from friends you have enjoyed sharing memories! Here is my short visit for today.

Remember when:

We went to Capital Reef with Wilford Ave friends?

We climbed walls in Houston?

the swim team shaved their heads?

You suggested that Stacie -"Stick it behind her ear"?

Love,
Holly

Jim Cook said...

I remember all that and more.

Telling Wendy she was adopted....

A dog named hey-you....

Playing lots of ping pong during Christmas break.....

Living on Marquis way and walking across Wasatch Blvd to buy candy from Skaggs with the big huge cement archways.....

We should have a memory contest. If we promise that you weren't adopted Wendy, it is your turn. Then Kelly and Dan and Judy. Everyone chip in here.....

Love you all,
Jimbo

Judy said...

Oh, yeah...sure...invite me to play the "remember when" game. All these things happened while I was still in Heavnen!!! But, I'm not bitter...really.

Judy said...

yeah, I meant heaven (I have no idea where heavnen is??)

Judy said...

...and I just kidding (of course). I'd love to play. I'll enjoy reading your entries until "...it's my turn, it's my turn...it's my turn on earth."