Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today's update

I am still extremely tired and all I do is sleep it seems. It seems like that part never gets any better. Julie's dad is here "tending" us and so far he has spent quite a bit of time paying attention to Katie because i have just been sleeping. But Katie has kept him pretty busy playing "Sorry" (the board game) and making three different things for lunch that Katie says taste weird so she won't eat (he thinks they taste fine). I tried to get up and go for a walk up and down the circle, but all it did was make me even more tired. I am totally exhausted now. I am trying to stay sitting in my chair, but I keep looking at my bed next to me and wondering if it is really calling me or if I am just hearing voices like I used to. I thought years and years of therapy got rid of the voices.

I am so glad they came down and I hope Julie has a good break with her mom. Sometimes all you need is your mommy to make things all better.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hurray for mom and dad Faerber. They are some of THE NICEST people I've ever known. I'm glad they were able to come down and be with you.