Thursday, January 29, 2009

One more visitor

I had one more very special friend stop in this week. Actually it was a scheduled visit, and Tim is more than a special friend. He has been one of my best friends since High School. He stopped by and we had a great visit. Tim has been helping us prepare for this day for many years. I am so grateful for the help he has given and the support he has given to Julie too to ensure she felt she would be comfortable after I am gone. It is nice to know that he guided us and helped us with good choices because he truly cares about us and if you know Tim you know that is true. He is the most sincere and honest person I have ever known (even if he is always late for every appointment). We love you Tim. I think he really just wanted to get his picture on the blog because he wouldn't leave till we had taken his picture with me and Julie. So please be aware that Tim came over and I love him like a brother. He is an eternal friend that I will always respect and love him. I think Tim will even be late getting to meet me in heaven some day if we set up an appointment....lol.



Anyway I felt like he deserved to have his picture on the blog. So here it is. He deserves it.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I love him too!

Judy said...

Ahh, good ol' Tim! I remember him. He's friends with Jim. He looks so slim. Does his hair need a trim?

Ok - sorry, I don't know WHERE that came from?????? I've been painting in the pantry with an oil-based paint...perhaps it's going to my head????!!!