Friday, December 12, 2008

Wow what a trip back to the 70s

This morning, I didn't have any doctors or tests or anything so I decided to catch up on some DVR stuff. A while ago I recorded the Osmond's 50th anniversary tour thing on PBS and so I decided to watch it. Wow what a trip...... but the thing that was really funny is when they were singing the song "Long haired lover from Liverpool", Julie started to sing right along with them and really getting into it. Turns out she and Suzanne (her sister) were all caught up in Osmond mania back in the 70's. I had heard a few stories, but I learned some more about my angel wife after 25 years. Glad I only bought their Christmas album. Scary.

1 comment:

Myrna said...

HA!! I love it. I can see Julie singing that to you and rubbing your cute head! What a great memory!! You go Julie...I'm singing right along with you!!