Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First day dressed (no pajamas) in a while ... date with Julie

Wed Nov 19th
I was really feeling good today so when Julie got Katie off to school, I told her that I wanted to get out and go shopping or something. I actually put on some clothes (Levis and they had a hard time staying up even with a belt) and we went to get some prescriptions refilled and then to Smiths. We got some lunch and sat and ate it there. It was so fun and I needed it badly. It was real fun too cause I got to drive around on that little driving carts they have for people like me now and they are pretty cool. It did take a little toll on me though and I was pretty wiped out for most of the rest of the day. Even though I feel good, I guess I still have some of that chemo going through my body. I am trying to remember to drink lots of fluids to flush it out, but some days I don’t do as well as other.

No comments: