Sunday, November 16, 2008

Feeling unbelievably good

Sun. Nov 16th
Everyone (except Katie and Nicole) went to the hearing ward and the girls went later to the deaf branch. I slept a good part of the day, but then at around 2:00 we had dinner. The food looked good, tasted good and I ate a whole plateful. It was very surprising, Then about an hour later Josh and Kirby came over for leftovers and after I had laid back down, I heard them singing Happy Birthday to Katie so I went out and as I stood up to go out, I felt better again (Just stand up). As I stood out there with them, I get feeling better and better till I could not believe how good I felt. I was even dancing a little and putting on a show. I don’t understand it, but am very happy about it. I think the Lord is blessing me beyond belief and I am so grateful for all of it, Even after I sat back in my chair in my room, I was not over-exhausted like I sometimes get when I think I am feeling better and do that kind of thing. It was another tiny miracle.

No comments: