Friday, April 24, 2009

SLC trip.

OK, here is the plan for the weekend. We will be at Jims parents house on Saturday from 10:00 am to about 5:00 pm. Anyone who wants to visit us there, that would be great.
Address: 614 Wilford Avenue, Murray, Utah
Its about 6200 south, find the street (Wilford Ave) off of 725 east. Actually, look it up on the internet :) Monday Jim is having lunch with some former work friends, then a little get together with some High School friends in the evening. Tuesday is another free day, probably be at his parents house again.

We would love any and all visitors!!! Jim really wants to see as many people as possible while we are in town.

4 comments:

Scott E. said...

Jim,
I am so glad you came up to Salt Lake! I just want you to know how much I appreciate having you in my life. Least of all things, you helped get me where I am. Your confidence in me was something that helped me as a person. I will always remember the laughs we had in staff meeting, or anywhere else for that matter. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thanks for everything.
-Scott

Anonymous said...

jim-
i bet you had a great time in salt lake. i am glad you were able to go!
-megan

Matthew said...

Jim, So great to see you and Julie over the weekend. Hope you will have many banana cream pies to come. Love you.

Sharon said...

Thanks once again Julie for the update...my favorite part? The fact that you and Jim were able to go to a movie and just do something wonderfully ordinary. That indeed qualifies for a "magical moment!" Our love and prayers to your family. Tell Jim to have a fudge bar for me!