Monday, March 2, 2009

My wife is correct

Julie has been telling me all week that it is my life and I am in charge because I was not feeling good about going in for chemo already. We went in for the blood tests and all systems were go from the tests, but I talked to my doctor about my concerns and after discussing everything we postponed it one week. Then we went to radiology and checked on the drain. In that discussion we decided that the drain is not going to do any more good so we are going to take it out (possibly in the next day or two (which we wouldn't be able to do if I had had chemo). I hope it works out so we can get it done. I also hope I am feeling better next week because I do want to get this chemo done as it is the last one before another PT scan which will tell us how well the chemo is working. Anyway I am still tired (really tired) but I hope I can get better by next week. In fact I am too tired to write any more, but I will try and keep you updated as the week develops. Thanks again for the prayers.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Glad you both listened to your instincts and each other!

Brooke said...

Thanks for keeping us posted on how you are doing! Hope you get more energy soon!