Saturday, December 6, 2008

I need my angel wife ... more than I thought

Sat Dec 6th Ok so I lied. I didn’t do very well with Julie gone. I thought I would be ok and to be honest, physically, I was ok. But mentally, I broke down. I called Julie halfway through the day and started crying (dumb huh?) and told her I needed her to come home tonight instead of tomorrow. Of course she said she would and I immediately felt better just knowing she would be here. Justin did a great job of taking care of me and there was no real reason that Julie had to be here. In fact she didn’t get home till after midnight, but it didn’t matter. I needed her to just be here. I think I got a small taste of what she felt when she thought she may have to go on without me and I didn’t like being without her. It was not fun and I told her she could never do that again….lol.

No comments: