Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nicole talk in church (more angels)

Sun. Oct 19th Most of our extended family that had come down for the wedding left to go home Sunday morning. Nicole had been asked to give a talk in the Deaf branch today and so I was determined to go and hear her. Again angels were prayed for and received. As we were sitting in the chapel, I again began to feel tired and weak. As I prayed, I felt the spirit again say “Just stand up”. I did so after the sacrament and (like before) as I stood there in the back, I felt lifted and supported by unseen angels that carried me through until her talk was over. She gave a fantastic talk on the importance of families and I was so impressed. We then went home and I rested most of the day. Julie’s parents came over and asked if I thought they could help by staying and I said I really thought they could if they stayed one more day which turned out to be true. They were able to help Julie take care of several clean up issues from the wedding (returns and stuff left at the alumni house etc) that made it so Julie could concentrate on getting me through my first day of chemo.

No comments: